Plastic straps suitable for any way of tightening, fastening or bundling. Securing the goods during the transportation.
Polypropylene (PP) strappingis manufactured by modern technology with high-strength, and low-weight to facilitate handling. Rounded edges do not damage the surface of the goods.
Polyester (PET) strapping is designed to bind medium to heavy or heavy loads. The main advantage is higher tensile strength compared to PP straps.
Polyester (PES) strapping has high tensile strength. We recommend their application especially for extremely heavy shipments.
- We offer both, woven and non-woven PES straps
Steel straps are traditional and time-proven straps. Their excellent properties are appreciated especially when strapping very heavy shipments. It’s easy and fast to use them. There is no need to use anyo buckles.
- An important advantage of strapping is the resulting low price and achieved fixation strength
- you can choose the strength from 620 N to 3500 N, extremely up to 50,000 N, based on the type of the goods.
We supply plastic and steel buckles.
- Plastic buckles are designed for PES straps
- steel buckles for PP and PES straps, their benefit is high bond strength.