These are polyolefin film based products with adhesive coating of several degrees of adhesive effect, according to the structure and material to which the film is applied.
PROTECTIVE FILMS SERVE AS A PROTECTION OF:
- Painted profile / straight sheets, sandwich panels.
- Glossy (smooth) / matt / coarse matt surfaces.
- Black and white PVC profiles - minimum width 20 mm. Thanks to the white color, the heat is not absorbed with the same intensity as other colors and the profiles do not overheat.
- Aluminium profiles. The surface of Al profiles can be provided with different types of colors and therefore the adhesive properties of our films are adapted to these surfaces.
- PVC and PP boards. Both the films and the adhesives are adapted to higher board temperatures that are not yet cooled when leaving the production line. The standard width is 1500 mm.
- Different types of car carpets. The application in automotive and aerospace industries.The film temporarily protects the interior of vehicles from dirt and damage. Adhesion is adapted to carpet surface.
- Goods that must be protected by a cut-out shaped film. We supply films both in rolls and in finished cut-out shapesbased on the desired shape.
- Household films to facilitate cleaning - such as windows and furniture - specially wound 0.5 m rolls that are suitable for bonding to windowswhen repairing facade or cleaning the interior of the apartments or houses. The film protects from dirt as well as mechanical damage
The film can be printed upon request. The printing is applied on the top of the film and has a special layer to prevent further transfer of color. All films are UV stabilized.