PAPERplus® Classic is used for heavy products. Dense, multilayer paper filling allows strong and durable packaging of heavy items. PAPERplus® Classic is burst resistant. Paper filling is solid and can be easily combined with other types of packing methods.
- Protection of heavy items
- extremely high density and durability
- packaging of heavy products
- automotive industry
- medical devices, etc.
PAPERplus® Chevron pads utilize a minimum of paper to fill empty space in the package. The system is efficient thanks to the large volume of folded paper tubes. The cushion effect of the folded tube also provides an excellent filling for medium-heavy products. Paper folded tubes are flexible - they can be easily used for all packing techniques. They are perforated every 10 cm for easy tearing. Air and paper are a smart combination to create a lightweight protective package
– effective and high quality design
- Packaging of light and medium-heavy products
- volume-efficient - fast and economical filling of empty space
- high-quality cushion effect
- white design for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
The PAPERplus® Shooter is a protective packaging to fill up empty space above products (top filling).
Filling is "shot" at high speed directly onto the top of the product in the carton. PAPERplus® Shooter creates a filling by folding and pressing in many paper layers. This filling methodis suitable for packaging of light items.
PAPERplus® Shooter – light filling
- Multi-layer filling with single-layerpads
- filling gaps around light products
- better protection compared to manually pressed paper where uneven distribution occurs