Polyethylene foam serves as a cheap and very effective product protection against damage.
POLYETHYLENE FOAM BENEFITS
- Impressive design
- low weight
- excellent flexibility
- low thermal conductivity
- chemical resistance
- mechanical resistance to shocks
- easy workability and long life-time
POLYETHYLENE FOAM COMMON APPLICATION
- Product protection against abrasion and scratches
- protection of product's edges and corners
- interspersingamong individual products
- thermal insulation, the base under the floor covering
- polyethylene foam can be supplied in widths and lengths upon customer demand
- sheets, sacks.